Last Updated on 01-01-2020
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any changes to this Policy by sending notice to the primary email address provided by you or by a prominent notice on the Services. Significant changes will go into effect thirty (30) days following such notification. Non‑material changes or clarifications will take effect immediately. You acknowledge that your continued use of the Services after we publish or send a notice about our changes to this Policy means that the collection, use and sharing of your Personal Information is subject to the updated Policy.
Information We Collect.
We collect information that you knowingly give us when you submit your information through the Services, contact us, or otherwise access or use the Services. This may include:
- Data that identifies you or ways to contact you, such as your name, email address, postal address, and telephone number.
- Device/network data, such as IP addresses, unique IDs, session history and similar browsing metadata, and other data from cookies and similar technologies.
- Commercial information, such as the details of any transactions you perform via the Services, including your credit card information, amount of payment, method of payment and order history.
- Inference data about personal characteristics and preferences, such as demographics, interest, predispositions and behavior.
We collect Personal Information from various sources based upon the context in which the Personal Information is collected and used.
- We may collect Personal Information from you directly, for example, when you submit information through the Services, or contact us.
- We may receive Personal Information from third parties with whom we have a relationship, such as customers or service providers.
- We may collect certain Personal Information automatically in connection with your usage of the Services, such as certain device/network data that is automatically collected using cookies and similar technologies when you visit the website.
How Information is Used by Us.
We use the information you provide to us as follows:
- To deliver and improve the Services.
- To protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- To compare and verify information for accuracy and update our records.
- To email, text, message, or otherwise contact you with information and updates about us and the Services, and respond to your comments and questions, if you have provided us with the means to do so.
- On a de-identified, aggregated basis, analyze how you use the Services with third party tools to help us understand traffic patterns and know if there are problems with the Services.
- Create targeted advertising to promote the Services and engage our users.
Sharing of Personal Information.
We do not share your Personal Information with other people or non‑affiliated third parties except with your consent or as necessary to provide any Service you have requested or authorized, as set forth below. To help us provide the Services, we may provide limited access to some of your Personal Information to the following third parties:
- Affiliates: We may share your information with our affiliates and/or subsidiaries.
- Service providers: We may share your information with third party service providers who perform certain services on our behalf, such as payment processing.
- Other: We may also transfer your Personal Information to a third party as a result of a merger, acquisition, reorganization or similar transaction; when required by law or to respond to legal process; to protect our customers; to protect lives; to maintain the security of the Services; and to protect the rights or property of Stickyleaf. In such event, and to the extent legally permitted, we will notify you if there are material changes in relation to the processing of your Personal Information and give you an opportunity to consent to such changes.
Any third party with whom we share your data with will be required to provide the same or equal protection of such data as stated in this Policy.
- Even if you are only browsing the Services, certain information (including computer and connection information, browser type and version, operating system and Services details, and the time of accessing the Services) is automatically collected about you. This information will be collected every time you access the Services and it will be used for the purposes outlined in this Policy.
- Web beacons may be used to track the traffic patterns of users from one page to another in order to maximize web traffic flow. Our third‑party advertising service providers may also use web beacons to recognize you when you visit the Services and to help determine how you found the Services.
- Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a Do Not Track signal to websites and other online services you visit. We do not alter our practices when we receive a Do Not Track signal from a visitor’s browser because we do not track our visitors to provide targeted advertising.
California Privacy Rights.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 provides California residents with certain additional rights as it relates to their personal information. It provides that a business, such as Stickyleaf, must provide a California resident with a means of requesting certain information regarding the business’s disclosure of the California resident’s personal information to third parties for the third party’s direct marketing purposes. However, as discussed in this Policy, we do not provide your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Security of your Personal Information.
We endeavor to protect the privacy of your Personal Information we hold in our records, but unfortunately, we cannot guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Information.
You have several choices regarding the use of your Personal Information:
- Changing or Deleting Your Personal Data. All users may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information furnished by such user by contacting us at info@Stickyleaf.com. For your protection, we may only share and update the Personal Information associated with the specific email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before doing so. We will try to comply with such requests in a reasonably timely manner. Please note that we may retain information that is otherwise deleted in anonymized and aggregated form, in archived or backup copies as required pursuant to records retention obligations, or otherwise as required by law. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
- Download or Access Personal Information. You can ask us for a copy of your Personal Information and can ask for a copy of Personal Information you provided in machine readable form by emailing us at Support@stickyleaf.co.
- Opting Out of Email Communications. We may use some of the information we collect for marketing purposes, including to send you promotional communications about new Stickyleaf products, events, or other opportunities. If you wish to stop receiving these communications or to opt out of use of your information for these purposes, please follow the opt‑out instructions, such as clicking “Unsubscribe” (or similar opt‑out language) in those communications. You can also contact us at email@example.com to opt out. Despite your indicated e‑mail preferences, we may send you service related communications, including notices of any updates to our Services or this Policy.
Links to Third Party Websites.
If you have any questions about this Policy, your Personal Information, or the Services, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.